Find Your Way to our Bedford PA Campground
From Turnpike – Exit 146(11):
- After the toll booth stay in left lane and turn left at the traffic light onto Business 220N
- Stay in left lane and take a left at the next traffic light
- Stay in the left lane and follow 220S towards Cumberland
- Take next exit – Rt. 30W Greensburg
- After about 1 mile, turn right onto Friendship Village Road before the Chrysler / Dodge dealership
From 30 West:
- Follow 30W (18 miles from Breezewood)
- Do not go into downtown Bedford – take Rt. 30 exit
- Downhill approach to Friendship Village Rd.
From 30 East:
- Left onto Friendship Village Rd. after passing Bedford Ford & Bedford Chrsyler / Dodge dealerships
- 2 miles west of Bedford
Wednesday 01/10 10%
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 30s.
Thursday 01/11 20%
Mostly cloudy skies. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 53F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 01/12 60%
Chance of Rain
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High around 60F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday 01/13 20%
Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High around 30F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday 01/14 0%
Sun and a few passing clouds. High 23F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday 01/15 0%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 29F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Things To Do In Our Area
Bison Corral & Gift Shop where we raise bison and have a retail store on the farm. We sell bison meat and Native American-made gifts & jewelry as well as bison souvenirs. We take great pride in hand selecting our large selection of Native American-made jewelry.
Gravity Hill in Pennsylvania is a phenomenon. Cars roll uphill and water flows the wrong way. It’s a place where gravity has gone haywire. There is no fee to venture onto Gravity Hill. It is, quite simply, a road in a remote corner of Bedford County.