Courtesies for Better Camping
Check In Time: 2:00pm / Check Out Time: 1:00pm
Cabins & Cottages:
Check In Time: 3:00pm / Check Out Time: 12:00pm (Noon)
- A maximum of 8 people are allowed per site
- Visitors must register at the office to obtain a car pass and pay visitor’s fee
- All vehicles must display a car pass
- No pets allowed in FV facilities, rentals, or on rental golf carts
- You must clean up after your pets. Maintenance will not pick up pet waste bags on site, please place in full size garbage bag or in the dumpster
- Pets are not to be tied to trees or left unattended
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times!
- Pet owners must be able to control pet at all times.
- Swim at your own risk
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- No pets, food, running, diving, rough play or foul language
- Shirts and blouses required when outside the pool area
- Must register name & site # upon entering pool area
- Do not move. A $25.00 fee will be charged if fire ring is moved.
- Fires permitted in the fire rings only
- No chopping or splitting wood on fire rings
- Do not discard garbage, cigarette butts, cans, etc., in rings
- Owners must show proof of insurance when entering park and be registered with the office
- Drivers must have a registered driver’s license
- All riders must be seated in regular seats – no standing or hanging on carts
- Carts must travel on roadways only
- Carts must be equipped with lights for night driving
- Parking is restricted to cart & car parking areas
- Carts should be used for destination travel only
- Collars required on all sewer hoses. Sold in our store.
- Shirts or cover-up are required when off your site.
- The breaking/cutting of branches, injuring or tying hammocks to trees is prohibited
- Bicycle sized electric and battery operated scooters are permitted in the campground. Management reserves the right to discontinue the use of scooters at their discretion. Gasoline operated ATVs, mini-bikes, or battery operated power wheels are not allowed. Flags are required on all low-riding vehicles.
- No rowdiness of any kind
- Do not tamper with any of the facilities. If there is a problem please notify management
- No generators
- Children 12 & under must be accompanied by an adult in the boats and must wear life jackets. You must be 16 year or older to rent kayaks. Life jackets are required. No exceptions!
- No unauthorized boats, swimming, or pets allows in our lakes.
- Fireworks, firearms, or other weapons are not permitted
- Parents are responsible for safety and conduct of children
- Please leave your campsite in a desirable state
- Quiet time is 11:00pm to 8:00am. Teenagers are to be on their site by 11:00pm
- Washing of vehicle is not permitted
- Alcoholic beverages not permitted off site or in open display
- Trash pickup is between 9:00am – 10:00am daily. Memorial Day thru Labor Day only. Please use plastic garbage bags and seals. You may place garbage in trash dumpster.
- No bikes allowed after dark.
- Storage is available for car/utility trailers. Utility trailers may be allowed on site for a weekend as long as room allows with approval from management.
- We reserve the right to change or move a site