Find Your Way to our Bedford PA Campground
From Turnpike – Exit 146(11):
- After the toll booth stay in left lane and turn left at the traffic light onto Business 220N
- Stay in left lane and take a left at the next traffic light
- Stay in the left lane and follow 220S towards Cumberland
- Take next exit – Rt. 30W Greensburg
- After about 1 mile, turn right onto Friendship Village Road before the Chrysler / Dodge dealership
From 30 West:
- Follow 30W (18 miles from Breezewood)
- Do not go into downtown Bedford – take Rt. 30 exit
- Downhill approach to Friendship Village Rd.
From 30 East:
- Left onto Friendship Village Rd. after passing Bedford Ford & Bedford Chrsyler / Dodge dealerships
- 2 miles west of Bedford
Monday 10/15 40%
Chance of Rain
Showers early. Lows overnight in the low 40s.
Tuesday 10/16 10%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 55F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday 10/17 0%
Windy with a few clouds from time to time. High 54F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph.
Thursday 10/18 0%
Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High near 50F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday 10/19 20%
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 10/20 30%
Chance of Rain
Cloudy with a few showers. High around 55F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Things To Do In Our Area
Bison Corral & Gift Shop where we raise bison and have a retail store on the farm. We sell bison meat and Native American-made gifts & jewelry as well as bison souvenirs. We take great pride in hand selecting our large selection of Native American-made jewelry.
Gravity Hill in Pennsylvania is a phenomenon. Cars roll uphill and water flows the wrong way. It’s a place where gravity has gone haywire. There is no fee to venture onto Gravity Hill. It is, quite simply, a road in a remote corner of Bedford County.