Find Your Way to our Bedford PA Campground
From Turnpike – Exit 146(11):
- After the toll booth stay in left lane and turn left at the traffic light onto Business 220N
- Stay in left lane and take a left at the next traffic light
- Stay in the left lane and follow 220S towards Cumberland
- Take next exit – Rt. 30W Greensburg
- After about 1 mile, turn right onto Friendship Village Road before the Chrysler / Dodge dealership
From 30 West:
- Follow 30W (18 miles from Breezewood)
- Do not go into downtown Bedford – take Rt. 30 exit
- Downhill approach to Friendship Village Rd.
From 30 East:
- Left onto Friendship Village Rd. after passing Bedford Ford & Bedford Chrsyler / Dodge dealerships
- 2 miles west of Bedford
Friday 03/03 20%
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 20s.
Saturday 03/04 0%
Sunny skies. High around 35F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday 03/05 0%
Mainly sunny. High 43F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday 03/06 10%
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 58F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday 03/07 60%
Chance of Rain
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Thunder possible. High 58F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday 03/08 20%
Sunshine and some clouds. High 52F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.
Things To Do In Our Area
Bison Corral & Gift Shop where we raise bison and have a retail store on the farm. We sell bison meat and Native American-made gifts & jewelry as well as bison souvenirs. We take great pride in hand selecting our large selection of Native American-made jewelry.
Gravity Hill in Pennsylvania is a phenomenon. Cars roll uphill and water flows the wrong way. It’s a place where gravity has gone haywire. There is no fee to venture onto Gravity Hill. It is, quite simply, a road in a remote corner of Bedford County.