Find Your Way to our Bedford PA Campground
From Turnpike – Exit 146(11):
- After the toll booth stay in left lane and turn left at the traffic light onto Business 220N
- Stay in left lane and take a left at the next traffic light
- Stay in the left lane and follow 220S towards Cumberland
- Take next exit – Rt. 30W Greensburg
- After about 1 mile, turn right onto Friendship Village Road before the Chrysler / Dodge dealership
From 30 West:
- Follow 30W (18 miles from Breezewood)
- Do not go into downtown Bedford – take Rt. 30 exit
- Downhill approach to Friendship Village Rd.
From 30 East:
- Left onto Friendship Village Rd. after passing Bedford Ford & Bedford Chrsyler / Dodge dealerships
- 2 miles west of Bedford
Saturday 09/16 20%
Overcast. Slight chance of an afternoon shower. High 78F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday 09/17 20%
Partly cloudy skies. Slight chance of an afternoon shower. High 78F. Winds light and variable.
Monday 09/18 20%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 79F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday 09/19 10%
Mainly sunny. High near 80F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday 09/20 10%
Sunny. High around 80F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday 09/21 10%
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 82F. Winds light and variable.
Things To Do In Our Area
Bison Corral & Gift Shop where we raise bison and have a retail store on the farm. We sell bison meat and Native American-made gifts & jewelry as well as bison souvenirs. We take great pride in hand selecting our large selection of Native American-made jewelry.
Gravity Hill in Pennsylvania is a phenomenon. Cars roll uphill and water flows the wrong way. It’s a place where gravity has gone haywire. There is no fee to venture onto Gravity Hill. It is, quite simply, a road in a remote corner of Bedford County.